Millard Manufacturing Corporation is a stainless steel fabricator specializing in custom machinery and equipment for industrial food processing plants. We design, build, and install a wide range of quality equipment from simple drip pans to sanitary conveyors to high-speed filling systems to a complete cut floor with multiple de-boning lines. We have over 40 years of experience cooperatively working with our customers nationwide from small operations to large corporations to maximize yields while maintaining high Safety & Sanitary Design Standards.
- Design, Build, and Install
- "In-house" PassivationPassivation treatment is intended to improve the surface condition of stainless steel by dissolving iron that has been embedded in the surface during forming or machining. If allowed to remain, the iron can corrode and give the appearance of rust spots on the stainless steel. Passivation restores the original corrosion-resistant surface by forming a thin, transparent oxide film and is the preferred method for the sanitary durability of stainless steel. Millard has one of the largest "In-House" Passivation operations available for our customer's fabricated items. See our case study on passivation for details.
- Utilize Current Safety and Sanitary Designs
- Highly Experienced Engineers, Fabricators, Assemblers, and Installers
- Cooperative and Innovative Engineering
- Custom Designed to Your Specifications and Needs
- Extensive Stainless Inventory at our Metal Services Division
- "In-house" Factory Acceptance Testing (F.A.T.) Capabilities
Our Core Industries...
Pork Processors, Beef Processors, Canned Operations, Fresh & Frozen Food Operations, Poultry Processors, Industrial and others.
Millard Manufacturing Corporation is committed to providing products and services which meet our customer's expectations in a timely fashion while serving our employees, vendors, and communities in an environment where all people are treated fairly, with integrity, respect, and consideration of economic benefit for all.